May 26, 2016

Life || First Wedding Cake


My friends finally tied the knot on Friday May 13th and I was honored when they asked me to do their wedding cake. It was a real challenge due to the fact I was making it at my apartment (that I share with two other roommates) and I was part of the bridal party. I could only bake a day ahead and had to assemble the cake at the venue. Of course things went wrong because this is real life and not a bakery but in the end my friends loved it.
 
Though I vowed never to make a friends wedding cake again I learned from this experience as a baker trying to work from home. I didn't let the cake stress damper my wedding fun and I had a fantastic time. Now I just need to have my own place with a few massive ovens and a fifty quart mixer! A baker can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...