November 9, 2015

Confusion

I've been getting a lot of emails lately inquiring about doing some work with the blog. It's exciting and a few I've had to decline just because I haven't been as active but hoping to be once I get a bit more settled into the city. Though almost everyone has said they found me in Raleigh blogs searches and I just wanted to clarify that I'm not in that area. I'm living the baker life in the Queen City of Charlotte! I'm in no way saying you can't collaborate with me and the blog I just wanted to make it clear that I'm a good ways away from Raleigh. However, if my job ever asked me to help open shop in the State Capital I'd be 100% on board but as for now my new home is Charlotte.

I also have some post to well...post. I have a lot going on, but honestly who doesn't. I'm trying to get comfortable in my new home, plus I've my been on budget since the move so I'm trying to think of creative things to do when having to adult. Never fear you'll hear or "read" about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...